We offer weeklong summer camps for youth soccer players between the ages of 5-13.
Half-Day camps are available during six weeks during the summer. Sessions include:
- June 18 - June 22, 9:00am - 12:00pm @ Ring Mountain Day School
- June 25 - June 29, 9:00am - 12:00pm @ Ring Mountain Day School
- July 9 - July 13, 9:00am - 12:00pm @ Alto
- GOALKEEPER CAMP: July 9 - July 13, 9:00am - 12:00pm @ Alto
- July 16 - July 20, 9:00am - 12:00pm @ Ring Mountain Day School
- July 23 - July 27, 9:00am - 12:00pm @ Ring Mountain Day School
- July 30 - Aug 3, 9:00am - 12:00pm @ Ring Mountain Day School
- GOALKEEPER CAMP: July 30 - Aug 3, 9:00am - 12:00pm @ Ring Mountain Day School
Our Pro Staff will teach soccer skills and tactics, with lots of small-sided games. We guarantee a fun and positive experience for each participant!
- Open to boys and girls of all levels, born in 2005 - 2012
- Players will be grouped by gender, age, ability and friendship requests
- Coaching Staff comprised of highly experienced, licensed MVSC Professional Coaches
$200 per week ($20 sibling or multi-session discount.)
- On site drop-in will also be available at all camps.
Drop-in fee for Half Day Camp is $45 per day ($5 sibling discount)
Parents will need to complete a registration and submit payment on site.
- $30 administrative fee will be charged for all Refunds
WHAT TO BRING
- Cleats or turf soccer shoes
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- A snack
TYPICAL HALF-DAY CAMP SCHEDULE
|8:30 - 9:00am
||Camper Arrival and Check-In
|9:00 - 10:00am
||Skill Based Exercises and Games
|10:00 - 10:40am
||Small-Sided Games, progressing from the day's technical theme
|10:40 - 10:50am
|10:50 - 12:00pm
||Scrimmages and Tournament Play
NOTE: Any player who is registered with a Competitive Team in a non-MVSC club must obtain written permission from their club's Head Coach or Director of Coaching and e-mail that permission to email@example.com prior to registering with our program.
Questions? Please contact Rick Fullerton: firstname.lastname@example.org