Once you have registgered with GameOfficials.net and logged into the MVSC group (#1299), complete the following steps to request games:
- Set your availability, either by month, day or hours within a specific date.
- You must be "Available" in order to see potential game assignments on that day or time.
- Take care to be accurate. If you say you are available ALL DAY, but have your own soccer game at 10:00am, you may be placed in an assignment that you cannot fulfill. This is your responsibility to manage, not MVSCs.
For more complete instructions, we provide screenshots for Setting Availability
Once you have set your availability, you can "Self-Assign" games. Self-Assiging really means requesting a game. It does not mean you are actually assigned to work that game yet.
- View future games by day, week or month.
- If a game still needs a referee, it will appear GREEN in the right column under "Officials."
- Click on "Request Game."
- You may request up to 4 games on a given day.
- You are not assigned to work that game until you receive confirmation from the MVSC Referee Assignor.
For more complete instructions, we provide screen shots for Self-Assigning.
- Once youve requested a game(s), the Assignor will decide if it is an appropriate game for your experience level.
- If he assigns you to a game, you will receive a notification (see below) about the assignment.
- YOU MUST ACCEPT/CONFIRM THAT YOU WILL WORK THE GAME!
- Upon logging back in, you will see a message box in the top, right corner showing you have "Unaccepted Games." Click on this.
- You can see the games that are being offered, and you simpy click ACCEPT and then SAVE.
- If you DECLINE a game, you need to explain why. Repeatedly declining games may result in fewer offers of future games.
- If you fail to ACCEPT a game within 48 hours of being offered the assigment, the Assignor may remove you from that game.
- Once you have ACCEPTED a game, you will receive a confirming notification, and a reminder a few days before the game.
You can set your own preferences about how to receive notifications, changes and reminders about your assignments.
- Under "Personal Information" you can set communication preferences.
- Specify if you prefer to receive emails or texts about your game assignements.
- Save your preferences.
To receive payment, you must enter your Social Security number under "Personal Information."
For more complete instructions, we provide screen shots for Adding Social Security #.