Financial Aid Guidelines
MVSC is proud to offer over $50,000 annually in financial assistance for all our soccer programming. Financial aid awards are offered based on a slidiing scale of family income, and other factors as applicable.
- Requests for financial aid are received during the registration process using the MVSC Financial Aid Application.
- The form must be accompanied by documentation of family income (copy of most recent IRS Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ).
- Full or partial waiver of registration fees will be granted based on family income. Judgment is applied when a change in family status is impacting the need (e.g. employment, major illness, divorce).
- Deadlines for all applications are as follows:
- Recreational Program - June 1, or within 3 days of on-line registration.
- Development Program - June 1.
- Competitive Program - June 15.
- Clinics - Within 3 days of on-line registration.
- Those receiving aide will be notified via email upon review.
Download MVSC FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION
To submit a scholarship application for any program or clinic, please take the following steps:
- Complete the attached electronic form, attach income verification as noted above, and email back to MVSC at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Or, mail paper form: MVSC, PO Box 138, Mill Valley, CA 94942. (This process is slower.)
- Your application will be reviewed, and you will be receive an email notification regarding your expected contribution amount.
- IMPORTANT: Your child is not registered until we receive both the form & partial contribution.
Thank you, and have a great season!