Mill Valley Soccer Club Ski Week Futsal Camp
- Run by MVSC Professional Coaching Staff
- Open to boys and girls of all levels, born in 2007 - 2013
- Players will be grouped by gender, age, ability and friendship requests
Dates: February 17-21, 2020
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm (Parents can drop off starting at 8:30am)
Fee: $200 for the full week; $50 daily drop-in (pay on site)
- $20 off for each additional sibling (full week). $5 off for each sibling (daily drop-in)
Location: Seminary Indoor Facility
- From 101 South, take the exit toward Seminary Drive. Turn left onto Redwood Frontage Road. Turn right onto Seminary Drive (at 7-Eleven), right again at stopsign on Seminary Drive, then left onto Gilbert Drive and continue to the top of the hill. All parking and drop-offs should be in Lot A. Please do not enter or park in the top lot, closest to the Administrative Building.
Coaching Staff includes top MVSC Pro Coaches
Futsal is a small-sided 5v5 game that some of the best players in the world including Neymar, Robinho, Ronaldinho and USA’s own Christian Pulisic have used to progress their skills. Our Pro Staff will teach futsal skills and tactics, with lots of small-sided games. We guarantee a fun and positive experience for each participant!
What to bring:
- Tennis shoes or indoor soccer shoes
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- A snack
Please do not bring a soccer ball -- we will use futsal balls.
**Any player who is registered with a Competitive Team in a non-MVSC club must obtain written permission from their club's Head Coach or Director of Coaching and e-mail that permission to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering with our program.
Questions about the program? Please contact Rick Fullerton: email@example.com
Questions about registratin? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org