We are pleased to announce that REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for MVSC’s Winter Soccer Academy, operating in January and February of 2021. Our program will serve players of all levels of ability and experience. Players will be grouped by friendship, gender, age and level of play.
Our winter program complies with all Marin County Health guidelines. For more information about these guidelines, please see California Department of Health’s Youth Sports Guidelines.
Early registration is strongly encouraged.
MVSC 2021 Winter Soccer Academy Overview
- Training will run from January 4 - February 13 in Mill Valley.
- Professional coaching in all sessions.
- Each player will be placed in a group with no more than 14 participants. Players will remain in the same group for the duration of the program, with no interaction with other groups.
- In order to facilitate compliance with public health guidelines, initial registration is open only to players committing to two training days per week. We may open registration at a later date to players interested in training only one day per week, depending upon space available in our training groups.
- All activities and games will be socially distanced. Players must wear face masks during all activities.
- Coaches will be masked and remain socially distanced from players at all times.
- Field space is limited, and all sessions have enrollment caps. Early registration is strongly recommended.
- RECREATIONAL & DEVELOPMENT PLAYERS
- Boys - 2007-2010: Monday & Thursday
- Boys - 2011-2013: Wednesday & Saturday
- Girls - 2007-2013: Wednesday & Saturday
- Boys & Girls - Kindergarten (2014-2015): Saturday
- COMPETITIVE PLAYERS
- Boys - 2003-2013: Monday & Thursday
- Girls - 2003-2013: Tuesday & Friday
In the event of significant rainfall, please check MVSC's Home Page for possible field closures. MVSC will attempt to reschedule sessions that cancel due to weather.
FULL SCHEDULE AND FIELD LAYOUT
Players who are currently registered with another competitive team in a club other than MVSC are required to obtain written permission from your club's Coach or Director of Coaching before registering for this Program, with written permission sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2013 and older players: $360 for twelve 1.75-hour sessions
- Kindergarten: $100 for six 45-minute sessions
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.