- Competitive Registration Fees are nonrefundable.
- First payment to the Competitive Team is nonrefundable.
- 2nd payment to the Competitive Team is nonrefundable if the player participates in any team trainings or games after August 1st.
Exceptions can be made to the above refund policy for the following reasons:
- Player incurs a serious injury or illness that will require that player to miss a majority of the season. Must be approved by the Director of Competitive.
- The competitive coach and Director of Coaching and Player Development decide that the player was inappropriately placed on a competitive team and would be better served to play Recreational Soccer.